Fuel EX 7 shines when you're charging down tricky descents, where the upgraded suspension package comes in handy. A lightweight aluminum frame, tubeless ready wheels, and a reliable 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain make this an awesome all-around full suspension mountain bike.
If you want one bike that's fun to ride on every trail, and you want upgraded parts, like a smoother DebonAir spring fork and a completely tubeless setup for less weight and more traction.
A light yet stiff alloy frame, a 140mm RockShox fork with a DebonAir spring for better small-bump compliance, and a FOX shock. A 1x12 SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain with a wide gear range. Plus, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels with tubeless tires and a dropper post.
Fuel EX 7 is a great all-around trail bike for a wide variety of terrain. It has upgrades where it matters most, like the suspension, drivetrain, and tubeless ready Bontrager wheels.
Why you'll love it
- You get more traction and control with upgraded parts you won't outgrow right away as your skills progress
- You're getting a solid trail bike that's ready for anything you are
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents
- Wide Line Comp 30 wheels provide more tire support so you get better traction and control
- We expanded our size range to ensure a better fit for all riders. And, you get the fastest wheel that fits your frame: XS frames get 27.5-inch wheels, S frames get to choose between 27.5-inch or 29-inch, and sizes M to XL get 29-inch wheels
|Frame||Alpha Platinum Aluminum, tapered head tube, Knock Block, Control Freak internal routing, downtube guard, ISCG 05, magnesium rocker link, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 130mm travel|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44mm offset, Boost110, 15mm Maxle Stealth, 140mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, 58-degree radius, cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
|Rear Shock||Fox Performance Float EVOL, 3-position DPS damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab|
|Axles||Front: 110 x 15mm
Rear: 148 x 12mm
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Line Comp 30, Tubeless Ready, 6-bolt|
|Tires||X-Small - Small: Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 27.5x2.40''
Medium - XX-Large: Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewall, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 29x2.40''
|Crankset||SRAM NX Eagle, DUB|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB, 92mm, PressFit|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle, 12 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise, 750mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager Rhythm Comp, 31.8mm, Knock Block, 0 degree, 50mm length|
|Brakes||Shimano hydraulic disc, MT4100 lever, MT410 caliper|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada, steel rails, 138mm width|
|Seat Post||TranzX JD-YSP18|