Lamar, Parmer, Research, and Bee Cave are open Wednesday through Sunday, 11 AM to 5 PM, for curbside service only.
We are closed Monday and Tuesday.
The Guadalupe location is temporarily closed.
If you have any questions or need help, please fill out this online form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Lamar, Research, Parmer, and Bee Cave:
- We have signage at each shop to instruct you on how to navigate the curbside service. Remember to bring your cell phone!
- No customers are allowed within the shops, and we are strictly adhering to social distancing practices. As a courtesy to us and others, please wear a mask and be mindful of maintaining a minimum of 6’ between yourself and anyone you may encounter while outside the shop.
- To maintain our sanitation efforts, we are not allowing new bike test rides or trying on apparel. Our expert staff can talk you through a purchase to answer any questions.
- These shops are accepting new bikes for service. Quick turnaround service for most simple repairs such as flat fixes, derailleur adjustments, and other minor service procedures is available. If your bike needs to be left for assessment, you will receive a call back with an estimate and eta for approval before we begin your repair. We are occasionally experiencing longer than normal turnaround times.
How to Contact Us:
- The phone lines have been busy, please expect delays for phone calls
- Lamar: call (512) 477-3472
- Research: call (512) 345-7460
- Parmer: call (512) 637-6890, email [email protected]
- Bee Cave: call (512) 634-8844
- The help form tends to yield quicker results
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately after placing your order and another email for when your order is processed. We will notify you as soon as your order is ready for curbside pick-up.
- Please have your driver’s license ready so we can verify your order at pickup.
- Shipping is also available for most parts, accessories, apparel, and pre-owned bikes.
- For questions about your order's status, contact [email protected]
Thank you for all of the love and support as we strive to keep everyone healthy and active.